Jibe Mars provides license for a single developer to publish multiple Jibe worlds to a hosted web space for 1 month. You can purchase additional developer licenses, if you need more than one developer working on your worlds.
Concurrent Users: Published Jibe worlds under the Mars license support up to 100 concurrent users with the community license of SmartFox Server. Higher concurrency is possible by purchasing a license directly from SmartFox (Review SmartFox license terms for details).
- Web-plugin for browser based virtual worlds.
- Desktop Windows and Mac standalone version.
- Option to convert Jibe world into Android mobile app (additional charge).
- Group and private chat capable.
- Hyperlinks in chat.
- Sit scripts and related animations provided.
- Teleport scripts for current level, rooms & Jibe worlds.
- Free editor at Unity3D for creating the 3D world.
- Import mesh files from Sketchup, Maya & more.
- NVIDIA Physx physics system.
Unique Features of Mars:
- Available hosted or self-hosted.
- Dedicated Windows Server 2008 Virtual Server.
- Dynamic Slideshow System.
- SmartFox 2X Administrative Access.
- User Registration System with Database & Password Reset Forms.
- Vivox Voice.
- Multiple-World capable.
More Information: please submit a support ticket here: http://metaverseheroes.com